Monday, December 1, 2008

Me.

I am a 21 year old uni student studying French and Indonesian. Next year I will be starting a B of Business in Hotel Management. I generally study on the East Coast but am living with my family in WA for the summer holidays. I work at a Women's Refuge Centre in a tiny outback town in WA... I have just started. We'll see how it all goes. I'm guessing it will be a bit different from my other stereotypical uni student part time jobs, such as working at Cotton On Clothing or a little indie pizza joint...

I love photography, the beach, music, indie films, travelling, my four sisters, foreign languages, reading, chilling with my favourites, trying new foods, creative people, cups of tea, good senses of humour and soooo much more. My blog is just about me, Pants (a college nick name), and what new and exciting things that fill my generally boring days...I hope you like :)

Peace xx

No comments: