Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hey Alice?

...are you completely satisfied with wonderland and all its wonder?



I'm not so much a fan of the entire story but I love Alice. I love the whole reality of being able to close your eyes and live vicariously through you imagination for a while. Living an imaginary life that would be completely insane to anyone else but you.



Lewis Carrol attempted to describe how a child perceives the adult world. He conveys, through the eyes of a child, all of the rules we create for ourselves, as well as the ego's and bad habits we have developed throughout our lives.





... I dressed up as Alice for a book fair once. My mum made the dress from plastic bags. It was pretty cool. I even had a little rabbit...but it was grey.

peace x
blog title from Kendall Payne's song Wonderland

No comments: