Friday, January 23, 2009

Let's make some music, make some money, find some models for wives (or husbands).


Yay! Only 10 more days and I'm back in the real world, starting with Darwin and a few days chilling with my family before I head back to NSW. After 12 weeks in isolation, due to my family relocating to the East Kimberley(I think this may be the 5th time, I still call this place home)my uni break is almost over but I have never wanted to leave quite so much before. I'm going to miss my family like a CRAZY person but I am so excited to go back. Apart from the major excitement I have planned for the next few weeks (Darwin, Vanuatu, Sydney, Good vibes), I am really looking forward to moving into the new place that I am sharing with some of my best friends back home and setting it all up and making it all pretty. Though, returning to NSW also means that I have to go back to working at Cotton On and my temporary disposable income that I had here will cease to exist (jobs pay well here). I am actually looking forward to starting up my studies (so weird) again and believe it or not i'm missing my uni town's weather, a cold, cold winter is looking pretty good right about now, (I am soooo over the constant 40 degree heat). AND I get to see ALL my friends and catch up and I'm also guessing a little housewarming party could be in the foreseeable future. There could actually be some things worth writting about!!!

peace x
Blog title from 'Time to Pretend' by MGMT...awesome song btw ~ pic from we heart it

No comments: