Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Computers make my world go 'round..unfortunately

My computer has crashed, died and gone to heaven and it took my latest french assignment with it (hopefully this is retrievable). I didn't realise how much I depended on it, i sat in my room yesterday and did not know what to do with myself, usually I'd be assignmenting, blogging, downloading (legally) music and movies, etc but now I cannot, however I am very fortunate that I have three house mates with computers and I am able to use them for the important stuff, like facebook and blogging, haha:)
When I do get a new computer, i really, really want this screen saver...does anyone know where to get it??

here is some other cool stuff that i found else where V
soooo freakin awesome! ^


kinda magical
peace lovelies

1 comment:

chrissybizzle said...

oh man, that screensaver rules! xox