Saturday, October 24, 2009

yyellowbird.

This weekend, whist trying not to think about my life, I came to realise that a lot of the pics I looove and use a lot on my blog are from yyellowbird. I have found them via an array of different blogs and tumblrs, not knowing that they are actually all by the same photographer. Only today, did I realise this and manage to check out her flickr...and all her pics are amazing, this I already knew, but there are so many more beautiful pics of hers! Atleast now I can credit someone for some of the lovely pics that I frequently use :)

PS: I want that beanie!!
p e a c e x

3 comments:

ROLE. said...

i like this pics too.
want some photos like that from me.^^

love Role.

http://lebenssuechtige.blogspot.com/

Red Lipstick said...

I love beautiful pictures. You always have the nicest ones!

Jono said...

yes yyellowbird rocks!

Thanks for the link on your page :)