Sunday, December 20, 2009

Home.

Wow, I have such a crazy busy week. After all the flying and travelling, I got back to mountains of paper work and and 45 degree heat. Although, this last week has been packed with Christmas parties, so it's been insanely busy but a lot of fun. I have started to plan my next adventure too :) Hope you're all having a rad time getting ready for Christmas. We have left it a little late, but I'm now off to decorate the Christmas tree...It's good to be back online :)

Oh and I am obsessed with Passion Pit and have decided to follow Kings of Leon around the world on their next tour :) x x
pic via weheartit

1 comment:

Bexs said...

I like it (:
passion pit is amazing
& kings of leon! id follow them around the world too.

http://notesfromtheundergroundteen.blogspot.com